Friday 1 February 2013

In Which I am Off to Cape Coast

The USAC girls are off to Cape Coast, which is about two hours West of Accra and also on the coast, bright and early tomorrow morning! We will see Cape Coast Castle, which is supposed to be beautiful, Elmina Castle, and the Canopy Walk in Kakum National Park! Fun and busy weekend ahead!
It is a beautiful day here in Accra. The sun is shining brightly, but it is surprisingly cool. There is a steady breeze, and the humidity is lower than it has been this past week. I went to the USAC office this morning, and Claudia said that it was cold! I was amazed by that. My perception of temperature is so different. I wonder what I will be like in a few months...
I took pictures of a few of the flowering trees on campus. Everywhere I look, there seems to be something in bloom, in an array of colors. I am so glad that I got a new camera for this trip. There are so many details that I want to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment